- Abebe, A. and Lijalem K. (2010). Recent Development in Seed Systems of Ethiopia.
- Alemu, D. (2010). Seed system potential in Ethiopia: Constraints and opportunities for enhancing the seed sector. International Food Policy Research Institute.
- Atilaw, A. (2010). A baseline survey on the Ethiopian seed sector. The African seed trade association. October 2010. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Bishaw, Z., Y. Sahlu and B. Simane. (2008). The status of the Ethiopian seed industry. In Farmers, seeds and varieties: Supporting informal seed supply in Ethiopia, edited by M.H. Thijssen, Bishaw, Z., Beshir, A. and De Boef, W.S. Wageningen, Ethiopia: Wageningen International. 23-33.
- Central Statistical Authority of Ethiopia. (2005-2010). Annual Agricultural Sample Survey Report. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- FAO/WFP. (2006). Crop and Food Supply Assessment Mission to Ethiopia, 24 February 2006.
- Marja, H.T., Zewdie, B., Abdurahman, B. and Walter, S. (2008). Farmers, Seeds and Varieties. Wageningen International, the Netherlands.
- Dhedhi K.K., Dhobi C.B., Chaudhari N.N., Sorathiya J.S. and Khanpara M.D. (2017). Assessment of farmers saved groundnut seed quality of Devbhoomi Dwarka district of Gujarat, India. Agric. Sci. Digest. 37(1): 16-21.
Submitted Date : 30-03-2020
Accepted Date : 26-08-2020