- Abu, O., Olaide, A.R. and Okwoche, V.A. O. (2015). Acreage Response of Soybeans to Price in Nigeria. European Journal of Physical and Agricultural Sciences. 3: 22-31
- Aina, I.V., Ayinde, O.E. and Falola, A. (2015) Effect of Price Variation on Rice Production in Nigeria (1970 – 2011). Proceedings of the 29th International Conference of Agricultural Economist (ICAE) held between 8th – 14th August, 2015 at Milan, Italy, 15pp.
- Akanni, K.A. (2014) Agricultural Price Policy, Consumer Demand and Implications for Household Food Security in Nigeria. International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics. 2: 121-132.
- Akintunde O.K., Yusuf S.A., Bolarinwa A.O. and Ibe R.B. (2012). Price Formation and Transmission of Staple Food Stuffs in Osun State, Nigeria. ARPN Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science. 7: 699 - 708
- Akpan , S.B., Udoh, E.J. and Udo, U.J. (2014). Monthly Price Analysis of Cowpea (Beans) and Maize in Akwa Ibom State, Southern Nigeria. International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics. 2: 65-86
- Assis, K., Amran, A., Remali, Y. and Affendy, H. (2010). A Comparison of Univariate Time Series Methods for Forecasting Cocoa Bean Prices. Trends in Agricultural Economics. 3: 207 - 215.
- Box, G.E.P. and Jenkins, G.M. (1976) Time Series Analysis: Forecasting and Control. San Francisco: Holden-Day. 328pp.
- Chatfield, C., 2003, The analysis of time series, an introduction, sixth edition: New York, Chapman and Hall/CRC Press, sixth edition.
- Dickey, D.A. and Pantula, S.G. (2002). “Determining the Order of Differencing in AR Processes.” Journal of Business Economics Statistics. 20: 18-24.
- Economic Times (2019). Definition of Pricing Strategies. An http documents available at https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.economictimes.com/definition/pricing-strategies/amp and assesed on 20th November, 2019, 6pp.
- Gieri, A.A, Salihu M. and Salamatu, U. (2015). Determination of Conduct, Performance and Structure of Cowpea Marketing in Yola North and South Local Government Areas of Adamawa State, Nigeria. American Research Journal of Agriculture. 1(2): 23-31.
- Huka, H., Ruoja, C. and Mchopa, A. (2014). Price Fluctuation of Agricultural Products and its Impact on Small Scale Farmers Development: Case Analysis from Kilimanjaro Tanzania. European Journal of Business and Management. 6: 155-161.
- Ikeokwu N. 2019. The Global Food Crisis and the Challenge to Nigeria. The Nigerian Village Square. An http document available at http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com. Assessed on Wednessday, 20th November, 2019, 21pp
- Kassim, A.A. (2012). Economics of Marketing of Food Grains in South Western Nigeria. economía Mexicana nuevaépoca. 21(2): 373-390.
- Karthika, M., Krishnaveni, V. and Thirunavukkarasu, (2017). Forecasting of meteorological drought using ARIMA model. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 51(2): 103-111
- Kirimi, J. (2016). Modelling the Volatility of Maize Prices Using Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average Model. Mathematical Theory and Modeling. 6(6): 143-149
- Lasker, E.A., Masudul, Islam, Md. Rashed K. and Faruque, A. (2013). Forecasting production of food grain using ARIMA model and its requirement in Bangladesh. J.Mech.Cont. and Math. Sci. 7: 1056-1066
- Montgomery, D.C. (1990). Forecasting and Time Series Analysis”, 2nd edition, New York: McGRAW-Hill, Inc, 569pp.
- Mustapha, U.M. and Culas, R.J. (2019). Causes, magnitude and consequences of price variability, JEL Codes: Q15, Q16, Q18. Australian Conference of Economists. An http document assessed at https://www.murdoch.edu.au/School-of-Business-and-Governance/_document/Australian-Conference-of-Economistsonon.17th November, 2019.
- Pani, R, Biswal S.K. and Mishra, U.S. (2019) Green gram weekly price forecasting using time series model. Espacios. 40(7): 15 - 19
- Tahir, H.M. (2014). Hectrage Response of Some Selected Cereal Crops to Price and Non-Price Factors in Nigeria (1983-2008). Research on Humanities and Social Sciences. Vol.4: 44-52
Submitted Date : 17-02-2020
Accepted Date : 9-06-2020