- Al-Manhal, A.J. and Niamah A.K. (2015). Effect of aqueous and alcoholic plant extracts on inhibition of some types of microbes and causing spoilage of food. Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences. DOI: 10.4172/2155-9600.S5-006.
- Arif, M.J., Baig, M.B., Ullah, S., Gogi, M.D., Imtiaz, S.M., Ahmad, G. (2009). Comparative efficacy of some ecofriendly substances/chemicals against cotton whitefly (Bemisia tabaci Genn). International Journal of Agriculture and Biology. 4(3): 517-519.
- Akbar, A., Ahmad, Z., Begum, F., Raees, N. (2015). Varietal reaction of cucumber against cucumber mosaic virus. American Journal of Plant Sciences. 6(07): 833.
- Alzohairy, M.A. (2016). Therapeutics role of Azadirachta indica (Neem) and their active constituents in diseases prevention and treatment. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 4: 223-230..
- Bachir, R.G. and Benali, M. (2012). Antibacterial activity of the essential oils from the leaves of Eucalyptus globulus against Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine. 2(9): 739-742.
- Benkerroum, N. (2008). Antimicrobial activity of lysozyme with special relevance to milk. African Journal of Biotechnology. 7(25): 11-17.
- Butler, G.D., Puri, S.N., Henneberry, T.A. (1991). Plant derived oils and detergent solutions as control agents for Bemisia tabaci and Aphis gossypii on cotton. South-Western Entomology. 16: 331-337.
- Butler, G. D. and Henneberry, T.A. (1992). Effect of oil sprays on sweet potato whitefly and phytotoxicity on cotton, watermelons squash and cucumbers. South-Western Entomology. 16: 63-72.
- Grube, R.C., Zhang, Y., Murphy, J.F., LoaizaFigueroa, F., Lackney, V.K., Provvidenti, R., Jahn, M.K. (2000). New source of resistance to cucumber mosaic virus in Capsicum frutescens. Plant Disease. 84: 885-891.
- Gurjar, M.S., Ali, S., Akhtar, M., Singh, K.S. (2012). Efficacy of plant extracts in plant disease management. Agricultural Sciences. 3(3): 425.
- Jalender, P., Bhat, B.N., Anitha, K., Vijayalakshmi, K. (2017). Studies on transmission of cucumber mosaic virus (CMV) by sap inoculation in tomato. International Journal of Pure and Applied Biosciences. 5(4): 1908-1912.
- Khan, M.A., Afzaal, M. and Nasir M.A. (2003). Evaluation of furnace oil and neem based products to manage Bemisia tabaci and leaf curl virus on cotton. Pakistan Journal of Botany. 35(5): 983-986.
- Kirkby, E. and Mengel, K. (1967). Ionic balance in different tissues of the tomato plant in relation to nitrate, urea, or ammonium nutrition. Plant Physiology. 42(1): 6-14.
- Ginting, C. (2006). Development of Uredospora Hemilieia vastatrix on ginger and turmeric extracts and cloves and betel leaves. Journal of Tropical Plant Pests and Diseases. 6(1): 52-58.
- GOP. (2017). Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock, Food and Agriculture Division (Planning Unit)(various issues) Islamabad.
- Myti, S., Shabbir, A.K., Akhter, S., Uddin, A., Kamruzzaman, M., Faruq, M.O., Biswas, G. C. (2014). Identification of the most prevalent and spatially disperse virus on chilli at Northern and Eastern part of Bangladesh. International Journal of Bioscience. 5: 40-49.
- Palukaitis, P., Roossinck, M.J., Dietzgen, R.G., Francki, R.I. (1992). Cucumber mosaic virus Advances in Virus Research. 41: 281-348.
- Petrov, N.M. (2015). Mixed viral infections in tomato as a precondition for economic loss. Agricultural Science and Technology. 7(1): 124-128.
- Raskin, I. (1992). Role of salicylic acid in plants. Annual Reviewof Plant Biology. 43(1): 439-463.
- Roossinck, M.J. (2001). Cucumber mosaic virus, a model for RNA virus evolution. Molecular Plant Pathology. 2(2): 59-63.
- Sikora, E.J., Gudauskas, R., Murphy, J., Porch, D. andrianifahanana, M., Zehnder, G., Bauske, E., Kemble, J., Lester, D. (1998). A multivirus epidemic of tomatoes in Alabama. Plant Disease. 82: 117-120.
- Steel, R.G.D. and Torri, J.H. (1997). Principles and procedures of statistics: A Biometrics Approach, 2nd ed. McGraw-Hill, New York.
Submitted Date : 26-09-2019
Accepted Date : 10-03-2020