- Afkari, A. (2017). Effect of seed priming on germination indices and activity of some antioxidant enzymes of Ocimum basilicum L. under water-deficit stress conditions. Developmental Biology, 9 (3): 33-44 (In Persian).
- Afshar Mohammadian, M., Qanati, F. Ahmadi, S. and Sadrzamani K. (2016). Effect of Water-deficit Stress on Antioxidant Enzymes Activity of Mentha Pulegium L. New Findings in Biological Sciences. 3: 228-237 (In Persian).
- Ahmed, S., Nawata, E., Hosokawa, M., Domae, Y. and Sakuratani, T. (2002). Alterations in photosynthesis and some antioxidant enzymatic activity of mungbean subjected to waterlogging. Journal of Plant Science 163: 117-123.
- Davoudi, A. Sadeghipour, O., and Tohidi Moghadam, H. R. (2018). The reaction of beans to the use of ascorbic acid under water-deficit stress conditions. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research. 10 (3): 251-264 (In Persian).
- Galball, E and Kristine, W. (2002). The production of methanol by flowering plants and the global cycle of methanol. Journal of Atmospheric Chemistry 43: 195-229.
- Gunes, A., Cicek, N., Inal, A., Alpaslan, M., Eraslan, F., Guneri E. and Guzelordu, T. (2006). Genotypic response of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars to drought stress implemented at pre-and postanthesis stages and its relations with nutrient uptake and efficiency. Journal of Plant Soil Environment 52: 868-876.
- Haston, A.D., and Roje, S. (2001). One carbon metabolism in higher plants. Annual Reviw of Plant Biology 52: 119-138.
- Helal, R.M. and Samir, M. A. (2008). Comprative response of drought tolorant and drought sensitive maize genotypes to water stress. Australian Journal crops science 1: 31-36.
- Hossinzadeh S R, Salimi A, Ganjeali A, Ahmadpour R. Effects of foliar application of methanol on biochemical characteristics and antioxidant enzyme activity of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under drought stress. 3. 2015; 1 (1) :17-30
- Hsiao, T.C. (2000). Leaf and root growth in relation to water status. Journal of Horticultural Science 35: 1051-1058.
- Mercado, J. A., Matas, A. J., Heredia, A., Valpuesta, V. and Quesada, M. (2004) Changes in the water binding characteristics of the cell walls fromtransgenic Nicotiana tabacumleaves with enhanced levels of peroxidase activity. Plant Physiology.122: 504-512.
- Miller, G., Suzuki, N. and Ciftci Yilmaz, S. (2010). Reactive oxygen species homeostasis and signalingdu-ring drought and salinity stresses. Plant Cell and Environment. 33: 453-467.
- Mittler R, Vanderauwera S, Gollery M, Breusegem FV. 2004. Reactive oxygen gene network of plants. Trends in Plant Science 9: 490-498.
- Mudgett, M. E. and Clarke, S. (1993). Characterization of plant L- isoaspartyl methyltransferases that may be involved in seed survival. Purification, characterization and sequence analysis of the wheat germ enzyme. Journal of Biochemistry Research. 32: 1100-1111.
- Nakano, Y. and Asad, K. 1981. Hydrogen peroxide is scavenged by ascorbate peroxidase in spinach chloroplasts. Plant and Cell Physiology. 22: 867–880.
- Nasr Esfahani, M. (2013). Effect of dry stress on growth and antioxidant system in three chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars. Journal of Plant Biology, 5th Year, No. 15: 111-124.
- Ober, E. (2001). The search for drought tolerance in sugar beet. British Sugar Beet Review. 69: 40-43.
- Ozkur, O. Ozdemir, F., Bor. And Turkan, I. (2009). Physochemical and Anti-Oxidant Responses Of The Perennial Xerophyte Capparis Ovata Desf To Drought Environm. Exp.Ot. 66: 487-492.
- Sharma, P., Jha, A., Dubey, R. and Pessarakli, M. (2012). Reactive oxygen species, oxidative damage, and anti-oxidative defense mechanism in plants under stressful conditions. J. Bot. 14: 1-26.
- Simova-Stoilova, L., Demirevska, K., Petrova, T., Tsenov, N and Feller, U. (2008). Antioxidative protection in wheat varieties under severe recoverable drought at seedling stage. Plant Soil Environment 54: 529-536.
- Sayfzadeh, S. and Rashidi, M. (2011). Response of antioxidant enzymes activities of sugarbeet to drought stress. ARPN Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science, 6 (4): 27-33.
- Tohidi-Moghaddam, H. R., Shirani-Rad, A. R., Noormohammadi, G., Habibi, D. Boojar, M. M. A. (2009). Effect of super absorbent application on antioxidant enzyme activities in canola (Brassicanapus L.) cultivars under water stress conditions. American Journal of Agriculture and Biological Science. 4: 215-223.
- Yordanov, I., Velikova, V. and Tsonev, T. (2003). Plant responses to drought and stress tolerance. Bulgharestan Journal of Plant Physiology 2: 187-206.
- Zbiec, I., Karczmarczyk, S and Koszanski, Z. 2003. Influence of methanol on some cultivated plants. Electronic Journal of Polish Agricultural Universities 6: 1-7.
Submitted Date : 14-06-2019
Accepted Date : 9-10-2019