- Abula M., and Ben D., M (2016). The Impact of Public Agricultural Expenditure on Agricultural Output in Nigeria (1981-2014) Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics and Sociology. 11(2): 1-10.
- Adebile, A.S. and Amusan, A.S. (2011). The non-oil sector and Nigeria: A case study of cocoa export since 1960. International Journal of Asian Social Science. 5: 142-151.
- Ademola, I. S., S. O. Olaleye, A. E. Olusuyi and Edun F. (2013). Government expenditure on agricultural sector and economic growth in Nigeria (1981-2010). IOSR Journal of Humanities and social sciences. 8(4): 62-67.
- African Development Bank (2016). Angola economic outlook. 31 Dec15, from http://www.afdb.org.html, accessed 6 Jan 2018.
- Ebere, C. and Osundina, K.C. (2012). Government expenditure on agricultural and economic growth in Nigeria. International Journal of science and research. 3(9).188-194.
- Ebere, C., and Osundina, K. C. (2014). Government expenditure on agriculture and economic growth in Nigeria. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR). 3(9): 188-194.
- FGN (2016). The Agriculture Promotion Policy (2016 – 2020). FMARD, Abuja.
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FGN). (2012). An international consultation on integrated crop-livestock systems for development: The way forward for sustainable production intensification. Integrated Crop Management. 13:1–63.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (2016). The Venezuela agricultural sector in perspective. Accessed from Error! Hyperlink reference not valid. accessed on 5th Jan 2017.
- Ishola, M. A., Fatukasi, A. A. and Adebusuyi, A. T. (2014). An Econometric analysis of impact of public expenditure on industrial growth in Nigeria. International Journal of Economics and Finance. 6(10): 112-117.
- Jhingan, M. L. (1984). Development in Economics in Retrospect. A revised version of a paper presented at the Haryana Economic Association Conference held at Arya College, Panipat on 10-11 March.
- Malaysia Petroleum Resources Corporation (MPRC) (2015). The oil and gas year: Malaysia 2015 in the review. From http://www.mprc.gov.html. Accessed 19 Jan. 2017.
- Megan. J (n.d) Economic Growth and Trade. USAID. https://www. usaid.gov/tanzania/economic-growth-and-trade
- Mellor, J. W. (2011). The Origin of Agricultural Development. Cornell University Press. London:
- Obinne, C. P. (2010). The Nigerian environment: A challenge for socio-economic development. A paper delivered at the Nigeria Agricultural Institute Third Annual Conference, Makurdi, 4 Dec 10.
- Okezie, A.I., C. Nwosu and Njoku, A.C. (2013). An assessment of Nigeria expenditure on the agricultural sector: Its relationship with the agricultural output (1980-2011). Journal of Economics and International Finance. 5(5): 177-186.
- Olurankinse F and Bayo F (2012). Analysis of the Impact of Non- Oil Sector on Economic Growth. Canadian Social Science Vol. 8, No. 4: 2012, 244-248
- Ricardo, D. (1917). The Principles of Political Economy and Taxation. Dent London.
- Udah, S.C., I.N. Nwachukwu, A.C. Nwosu, J.A Mbanasor and Akpan, S.B. (2015). Analysis of the contribution of various agricultural subsectors to growth in Nigeria agricultural sector. International Journal of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. 3(3):80-86.
- Ugwu, D. S. and Kanu, I. O. (2007). Effects of agricultural reforms on the agricultural sector in Nigeria. Journal of African Studies and Development. 4(2): 51-59.
- Umaru, Aminu and Zubairu, A. A. (2012). An empirical analysis of the contribution of agriculture and petroleum sector to the growth and development of the Nigerian economy from 1960-2010. International Journal of Social Science and Education. 2(4): 12.
- Xinshen Diao and Daniel Sarpong (2007). Cost Implications of Agricultural Land Degradation in Ghana, An Economy- wide, Multimarket Model Assessment in, Columbus, Frank (ed.) Current Politics and Economics of Africa, Volume 1 Issue 3/4, ISSN: 1098-4070, Nova Publishers, pp.243-274.
Submitted Date : 8-06-2019
Accepted Date : 28-11-2019