- Abrishamchi, P., Ganjali, A., Khvrmyzy, A. and Avan, A. (2012). Effect of vermicompost on seed germination and seedling growth of tomato varieties. Journal of Horticultural Science. 27: 1-4.
- Bajji, M.J., Kinet, M. and Lutts, S. (2002). Osmotic and ionic effects of NaCl on germination, early seedling growth and ion content of Atriplex halimus L (Chenopodiaceae). Canadian Journal of Botany. 80: 297-304.
- Choudhary, A.K. (2013). Technological and extension yield gaps in pulses in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Indian J. Soil Conser. 41(1): 88-97.
- Choudhary, A.K. and Rahi, S. (2018). Organic cultivation of high yielding turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) cultivars: A viable alternative to enhance rhizome productivity, profitability, quality and resource-use efficiency in monkey–menace areas of north-western Himalayas. Industrial Crops and Products. 124: 495-504.
- Choudhary, A.K. and Suri V.K. (2009). Effect of organic manures and inorganic fertilizers on productivity, nutrient uptake and soil fertility in wheat (Triticum aestivum)–paddy (Oryza sativa) crop sequence in western Himalayas. Current Advances in Agricultural Sciences. 1(2): 65-69.
- Choudhary, A.K. and Suri, V.K. (2013). Scaling-up of pulse production under frontline demonstration technology transfer program in Himachal Himalayas, India. Commun. Soil Sci. Pl. Anal. 45(14): 1934-1948.
- Choudhary, A.K. and Suri, V.K. (2018a). Low-cost vermi-composting technology and its application in bio-conversion of obnoxious weed flora of north-western Himalayas into vermi-compost. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 49 (12): 1429–1441.
- Choudhary, A.K. and Suri, V.K. (2018b). System of rice intensification in short duration rice hybrids under varying bio-physical regimes: New opportunities to enhance rice productivity and rural livelihoods in north–western Himalayas under a participatory–mode technology transfer program. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 41(20): 2581-2605.
- Choudhary, A.K., Rahi, S., Singh, A. and Yadav, D.S. (2010). Effect of vermi-compost and biofertilizers on productivity and profitability in potato in North-Western Himalayas. Current Advances in Agricultural Sciences. 2(1): 18-21.
- De, F. and Kar, R.K. (1994). Seed germination and seeding growth of mung been under water stress induced by PEG 6000. Seed Science and Technology. 23: 301-304.
- Greytak, S., Edwards, C. and Arancon, N. (2006). Effects of vermi- -compost teas on plant growth and disease. Retrieved August 19, http://www.wormdigest.org/content/view/311/2/.
- Harish, M.N., Choudhary, A.K., Singh, Y.V., Pooniya, V., Das, A., Varatharajan, T. and Babu, S. (2019). Influence of varieties and nutrient management practices on productivity, nutrient acquisition and resource-use efficiency of rice (Oryza sativa) in north-eastern hill region of India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 89(2): 367–370.
- Harish, M.N., Choudhary, A.K., Singh, Y.V., Pooniya, V., Das, A. and Varatharajan, T. (2018). Influence of promising rice (Oryza sativa) varieties and nutrient management practices on micronutrient biofortification and soil fertility in Eastern Himalayas. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 63(3): 377- 379.
- Harish, M.N., Choudhary, A.K., Singh, Y.V., Pooniya, V., Das, A., Varatharajan, T. and Babu, S. (2017). Effect of promising rice (Oryza sativa L.) varieties and nutrient management practices on growth, development and crop productivity in eastern Himalayas. Annals of Agricultural Research. 38(4): 375-384.
- Keeling, A.A., McCallum, K.R. and Beckwith, C.P. (2003). Mature green waste compost enhances growth and nitrogen uptake in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) and oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.) through the action of water-extractable factors. Bioresource Technology. 90: 127-132.
- Lazcano, C., Sampedro, L., Zas, R. and Dominguez, J. (2010). Vermicompost enhances germination of the maritime pine (Pinus pinaster L.). New For. 39: 387–400.
- Pritam, S.V.K. and Garg, C.P.K. (2010). Growth and yield response of marigold to potting media containing vermicompost produced from different wastes. Environmentalist. 30: 123–130.
- Rana, K.S., Choudhary, A.K., Sepa, T.S., Bana, R.S. and Dass, A. (2014). Methodological and Analytical Agronomy. Post Graduate School. IARI, New Delhi, pp 276.
- Scott, S.J., Jones, R.A. and Williams, W.A. (1984). Review of data analysis methods for seed germination. Crop Science. 24: 1192-1199.
- Subler, S., Edwards, C. and Metzger, J. (1998). Comparing vermi-composts and composts. Biocycle. 39: 63-66.
- Zaller, J.G. (2007). Vermicompost as a substitute for peat in potting media. Effects on germination, biomass allocation. Yields and fruit quality of three tomato varieties. Scientia Horticulturae. 112: 191-199.
Submitted Date : 6-05-2019
Accepted Date : 31-03-2020