- Anderson K. E. (2010). Effects of dietary regimes and brown egg pullet strain on growth and development. Intr. Journal of Poult. Sci., 9(3): 205-211.
- Azeem A. and F. A. Azeem. (2011). Influence of qualitative feed restriction on reproductive performance of Japanese quail hens. Egypt. Poult. Sci. Vol 31 (IV) : 883-897.
- Bunan A. T. (1990). Reproductive Performance as Influenced by Nutritional Management in Chickens Selected for Aspect of Growth and Body Composition. Proceeding of The Australia Poultry Science Symposium.
- Brody T. B., P. B. Siegel and J. A. Cherry. (1984). Age, body weight and body composition requirements for the onset of sexual maturity of dwarf and normal chickens. Br. Poult. Sci. 25:245-252.
- Gunawardana P., D. A. Roland and M. M. Bryant. (2008). Effect of energy and protein performance, egg components, egg solids, egg quality, and profits in molted Hy-line W-36 hens. J. Appl. Poult. Res., 17: 432-439.
- Hassan S. M., M. E. Mady, A. L. Cartwright, H. M. Sabri, and M. S. Mobarak. (2003). Effect of early feed restriction on reproductive performance in japanese quail (Coturnixcoturnix japonica). Poult. Sci., 82: 1163-1169.
- Hurwitz S. and I. Plavnik. (1989). Severe feed restriction in pullets during the early growing period: performance and relationships among age, body weight, and egg weight at the onset of production. Poultry Sci. 68(7): 914-924.
- Jang I. S., S. Y. Kang, Y. H. Ko, Y. S. Moon and S. H. Sohn.( 2009). Effect of qualitative and quantitative feed restriction on growth performance and immune function in broiler chicken. Asian Aust. J. of Animal Sci.,1(3): 226-237.
- Renema, R. A., F. E. Robinson, J. A. Proudman, M. Newcomb and R. I. McKay. (1999). Effects of body weight and feed allocation during sexual maturation in broiler breeder hens. 2. Ovarian morphology and plasma hormone profiles. Poultry Sci. 78: 629-639.
- Skinner J. T., A L Waldroup, P. W. Waldroup, O. P. Thomas, M. T. Farran and C.B. Tamplin. (1992). Effects of dietary nutrient density on performance and carcass quality of broilers 42 to 49 days of age. J. Appl. Poult. Res., 1:367-372.
- Summers J. D., Spratt and J. L. Atkinson. (1991). Delaying sexual maturity of pullets by nutrient restriction at the onset of production. Can. J. Animal Sci. 71 : 1215-1221.
- Summers, J. D. and S. Leeson. (1983). Factors influencing early egg size. Poult. Sci., 62: 1155-1159.
- Vali N. (2008). The Japanese quail: A review. Intr. J. Poult. Sci., 925- 931
- Wilson H. R., D. R. Ingram and R. H. Harms. (1983). Restricted feeding of broiler breeders. PoultrySci. 62(7):1133-1141.
Submitted Date : 24-03-2019
Accepted Date : 6-05-2019