CORRElATION STUDIES FOR YIELD AND ITS COMPONENTS IN CHICKPEA
Citation :- CORRElATION STUDIES FOR YIELD AND ITS COMPONENTS IN CHICKPEA.Agricultural Science Digest.2003.(23):229 - 230
Twenty six genetically diverse genotypes of chickpea were evaluated for analysis of correlation coefficients. The genotypic correlation coefficients were found to be higher, in general, than their respective phenotypic correlations. Harvest index exhibited highest significant positive association with seed yield followed by pods per plant, biological yield per plant and secondary branches per plant.
- Arora, P.P. (1992). Agric. Bio/. Res. 8: 54-56.
- Kumar, L. eta/. (1999). Agric. Sci. Digest, 19: 199-202.
- Misra, R.c. (1991). Int. Chickpea News/., 25: 10-11.
- Searle, S.R. (1961). Biometrics, 17: 474-480.
- Shinde, V.S. andSaraf, C.S. (1991).lndianJ. Pulses Res.. 4: 169-172.