Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
CORRELATIONAND PATH COEFFICIENT ANALYSIS IN CHILLI (CAPSICUM SPP.)
- Aliyu. Leta! (2000). Crop Res., 19: 318-323.
- Chaudhary. B.D. et a! (1980). Genet. Iber., 32: 93-104
- Deshmukh. DT et a! (1997). PKII Res. J. 21: 204-206.
- Devi, DS and Arumugam. R (l999l,Crop Res., 17: 90-93.
- Gill. HS eta! (1977). IndianJ agric. Sci.. 47: 408-410.
- Karla. B.N. and Rastagi.KB. (1977l,PunjabHort. J. 17155-156.
- Mehrotra. N. et a! (1977) Hatyima J Hart. Sci., 6: 188-189.
- Panse. VS. andSukhatme. VS. (1978L Statistical Methods f9r Agricultural Workers.ICAR Publication. New Delhi,
- Sharma. R.N. and Roy. A. (1995J Ann Agric, Res., 16 179-183....• ".
- Sundaram. A. and Ranganathan, CoR (1978). Madras Agric. J, 65:401-403
- Wright. S (1921).J Agrk.Res, 20: 557-587.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.