STUDIES ON PREPARATION AND STORAGE OF ANARDANA·
Citation :- STUDIES ON PREPARATION AND STORAGE OF ANARDANA·.Agricultural Science Digest.2004.(24):283 - 285
The data revealed that the moisture, acidity and ascorbic acid contents of the anardana were found to be decreased whereas, the sugars were increased during the storage period of six months at room temperature. The good quality anardana could be prepared from pomegranate var. Ganesh by adjusting the acidity at 5%.
- Amerine et a/. (1965). Principles of Sensory Evaluation of Food. Academic Press, New York, pp. 349-397.
- Anonymous, (2001). Annual Progress Report of AICRP on PHT of Hort. Crops, Deptt. Horticulture, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri - 413 722.
- David, J.C. (1978). Food Chemistry, 3(2): 103-110.
- La Rae, R.H. (1969). Agric. Expt. Station. University of California, Leaflet, 305-13.
- Purthi, J.S. and Saxena, AK. (1984). J. Fd. Sci. Tech., 21: 296-299.
- Saxena et al. (1987). Indian Food Packer, 41(3-8) : 43-60.
- Teotla et al. (1981). Indian Food Packer, 41(6): 76-86.