Chief EditorArvind kumar
Print ISSN 0253-150X
Online ISSN 0976-0547
NAAS Rating 4.75
Physiological Traits and Productivity of Wheat (Triticumaestivum L.) in Relation to Foliar Spray of Zinc, Urea, and Thiourea under Rainfed Condition
First Online 20-07-2019|
- Arnon, (1949). Copper and zinc enzyme in 150/ ated chloroplast polphenoloxidase in Beta R vulgaris. Plant Physio., 24:1-15.
- Dayanand Mehta, S.M., Voma, R.K. Rathore, V.S. (2013). International of Agricultural and statistical Science. 9 (1):339-344.
- Grahm, R.D. and Rengal, Z. (1993). Genotypic variation in Zn uptake and utilization by plants. In: A.D. Robson (ed), Zinc in soils and plants, pp.107-118 kluwer Academic publisher, Dordrecht.
- Grahm, R.D., Ascher, J.S. and Hynes, S.C. (1992). Selecting zinc deficient cereal genotypes for soil of low zinc status. Plant and soil. 146: 241-250.
- Pathak, G.C. and Pandey, N (2010). Improving zinc density and seed yield of green gram by foliar application of zinc at early reproductive phase. Indian J.Pl. Phy., 15 (4):338-342.
- Rasid, A., Buthio, N and Rafique. E. (1994). Diagnosing zinc deficiency in rapseed and mustared by seed analysis. Commoun soil Sci. Plant Anal. 25:3405-3412.
- Sahu M.P. and Singh, D. (1995). Role of thiourea in improving productivity of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Journal of plant Growth Regulation. 14:169-173.
- Sahu, M.P. and Solanki, N.S. and Dashora, N.L. (1993). Effect of thiourea, thiamine and ascorbic acid on growth and yield of maize (zeamays, L.). T. Agron. Crop Sci., 171-65-69.
- Welch, R.W. wbb, M.J. and Longeragen, J.F. (1981). Zinc in membrane function and its role in phosphorus toxicity Function and its role in phosphorus toxicity.Inascoite (ed) Plant nutrition proceeding of the ninth International Plant nutrition colloguiumwarwick university U.K. app 7110-715.
- Wright, C.H. (1934). Agric. Analysis part II soils. Thomas Murby and Co. I fleet Lane B.C. 49, London.
- Wardlaw, I.F. (1968). The control and pattern of movement of Carbohydrates in plants. Bot Rev., 34:79 -105.
- Weatherley, P.E. (1965), In the state and movement of water living organism. In: G.E. Fogg (ed.), University Press London and Newyork, pp.157-184.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.