- Abbas, M. (1996). Effect of phosphorus, plant density and plant type on oil and protein content in soybean. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 63 :118-119.
- Dashora, L.D. and Jain, P.M. (1994). Effect of growth regulators and phosphorus levels on growth and yield of soybean. Madras Agri. J. 81: 235-237.
- Deolankar, K.P. and Mogal A.D. (1998).Effect of irrigation and fertilizer levels on the yield of soybean. J. Maharashtra Agri. Univ. 23: 189-190.
- Dwivedi, S.K., Singh, Meer, Patel, R.S., Tiwari, A.B., Agrawal, V.K. and Singh, M. (1997). Effect of phosphorus and molybdenum on physiological growth parameters of soybean. Adv. Plant Sci. 10: 123-125.
- Hanumanthappa, M., Sreeramulu, K.R. and Naik, R.G. (1998). Influence of phosphorus levels on dry matter production and yield in soybean varieties J. Maharashtra Agri. Univ. 23 :195-196.
- Marimuthu, R. and Wahab, K. (1998). Nutrient uptake and quality characters as influenced by levels of P enriched FYM and phosphor- bacteria in soybean. Madras Agri. J. 85: 115-117.
- Mourya ,B.M. (1999). Phosphorus requirement of soybean and pigeon pea intercropping system. Mysore J. Agri. Sci. 33: 26-32.
- Maurya, B.M. and Rathi, K.S. (2000). Growth and development of soybean as influenced by intercropping with pigeon and phosphorus level. Gujarat Agric. Univ. Res. J. 26: 1-5.
- Narayana, VS. Shivaraj, B and Gowda, S. (1995). Effect of source and levels of phosphorus on yield of soybean in acidic soils. Current Res. Univ. Agri. Sci. 24:183-185.
- Nimje, B.H.and Potkile, S.N. (1998).Effect of various sources and levels of phosphorus on yield of soybean. J. Soils and Crops. 8:179-181.
- Patel, S.R., Naik, M.L. and Sastri, ASRAS (1996). Response of soybean to different levels of nitrogen and phosphorus under rainfed conditions. Crop Res. 12: 301-307.
- Pradhan, L., Rout, D. and Mohapatra, B.K. (1995). Response of soybean to nitrogen and phosphorus. Indian J. Agron. 40: 305-306.
- Sharma, K.N. and Namdeo, K.N. (1999). Effect of biofertilizers and phosphorus on NPK contents, uptake and grain quality of soybean. Crop Res. 17 :164-169.
- Slaton, N.A., DeLong, R.E., Ntamatungiro,S., Clark, S.D. and Boothe, D.L.(2001). Phosphorus fertilizer rate and application time effect on soybean yield. Res. Series Arkansas Agric. Experiment Station. No. (480) 54-58.
- Sundari, A. (2003). Response of soybean to sowing dates, plant density and phosphorus levels. Adv. Plant Sci. 16 (1) 243-246.
- Tamboli, B.D and Daftardar, S.Y. (2001). Effect of phosphorus sources on root characteristics, yield and phosphorus uptake by legumes. J. Maharashtra. Agril. Univ. 26 :243 246.
- Turkhede ,A.B., Khedekar, P.K. and Shinde, V.U. (1991). Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus on grain yield and quality of soybean varieties. PKV Res. J. 15: 117-119.
- Udai, R., Bishnoi, G., Kaur, M.H. and Khan, A. (2007). Calcium, phosphorus and harvest stages effects soybean seed production and quality. J. Plant Nutri. 30: 2119-2127.
- Warade, L.K., Solanke, B.U., Patil, M.N. and Khot, M.A. (1992). Effects of nitrogen and phosphorus on yield and protein content of soybean. J. Soils and Crops. 2 : 26-28.
Submitted Date : 1-04-2014
Accepted Date : 9-03-2018