- Ashauer, R. and Brown, C.D. (2013). Highly time-variable exposure to chemicals toward an assessment strategy. Integrated Enviromental Assessment Management. 9: 27-33.
- Bayen, S. (2012). Occurrence, bioavailability and toxic effects of trace metals and organic contaminants in mangrove ecosystems. Environment International. 48: 84-101.
- Bhat, S. (2013). Ecotoxicology and impact on biodiversity.Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 2: 1-19.
- Carr, R.S., Biedenbach, J.M. and Nipper, M. (2006). Influence of potentially confounding factors on sea urchin porewater toxicity tests. Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. 51: 573-579.
- Clements, W. and Jason, R. (2009): Community responses to contaminants: Using basic ecological principles to predict ecotoxicological events. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. 28: 1789-1800.
- Dash, S.K., Nayyar, S., Kakkar, S.S. and Jindal, R. (2019). Adverse effects of environmental lead exposure on hepatic, renal and thyroid function of buffaloes. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 53(9): 1162-1166.
- Drzezdzon, J., Jacewicz, D. and Chmurzynski, L. (2018). The impact of environmental contamination on the generation of rective oxygen and nitrogen species-Consequences for plants and humans. Environemnt International. 119: 133-151.
- Gore, A. Crews, C., Doan, D. and Zota, A. (2014). Introduction to Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals. Endocrine Society, the University of Texas at Austin. pp 1-52.
- Gupta, S.K., Gupta, S., Rajwade, J., Panigrahy, K. and Shinde, K.P. (2017). Effect and control of pesticide toxicity on agriculture, animals and human health: A review. Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika. (32): 115-118.
- Hendriks, I.E., Duarte, C.M. and Alvarez, A. (2010). Vulnerability of marine biodiversity to ocean acidification: a meta-analysis. Estuarine Coastal and Shelf Science. 86: 157-164.
- Irena, T. (2004). Ecotoxicology, environmental safety and sustainable development- challenges of the third millennium. Ecotoxicology and environmentalsafety. 58: 3-6.
- Kalipci, E., Ozdemir, C., Oztas, F. and Sahinkaya, S. (2010). Ecotoxicological effects of Methyl parathion on living. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 20: 712-718.
- Kanwar, J.S. and Sandha, M.S. (2000). Waste Water Pollution Injury to Vegetable Crops - A Review. Agricultural Reviews. 21(2): 133-136.
- Lasat, M.M. (2002). Phytoextraction of toxic metals: A review of biological mechanisms. Journal of Environmental Quality. 31: 109-120.
- Matthies, M., Berding, V. and Beyer, A. (2004). Probabilistic uncertainty analysis of the European Union system for the evaluation of substances multimedia regional distributionmodel. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. 23: 2494-2502.
- NPIC (2011). Ecotoxicology topic fact sheet. Oregon State University, United States. pp 1-52.
- Ravikumar, Y., Madhuri, D., Lakshman, M., Reddy, A.G. and Kalakumar, B. (2021). Changes in biochemical parameters, antioxidative enzymes and histopathology of liver induced by cadmium (Cd) and chlorpyrifos (CPF) in wistar rats. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 55(4): 1-5.
- Relyea, R. and Hoverman, J. (2006). Assessing the ecology in ecotoxicology: a review and synthesis in freshwater systems. Ecology Letters. 9: 1157-1171.
- Straalen, N.M. (2003). Ecotoxicology becomes stress ecology. Environmental Science and Technology. pp 325-330.
- Thompson, L.A. and Darwish, W.S. (2019). Environmental chemical contaminants in food: Review of a global problem. Journal of Toxicology. 10: 1155-1168.
- Tollenson, W.H. (2018). Mechanistic ecotoxicology and environmental toxicology, Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part C. 36:164-166.
- USEPA (2011). Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention. United States Environmental Protection Agency, United States. pp 80-104.
- Valavanidis, A., Dassenakis, T. M. and Scoullos, M. (2006). Molecular biomarkers of oxidative stress in aquatic organisms in relation to toxic environmental pollutants. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. 64: 178-189.
- Vighi, M. and Villa, S. (2013). Ecotoxicology: The Challenges for the 21st Century.Toxics.1:18-35.
- Zhang, X., Xia, P., Wang, P., Yang, J. and Baird, D. (2018). Omics Advances in Ecotoxicology. Environmental Science and Technology. 52(7): 3842-3851.
- Zhou, A., Sun, Y. and Xu, Z. (2009). Ecotoxicological effects of typical personal careproducts on seed germination and seedling development of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Chemosphere. 28: 1428-1434.
Submitted Date : 26-03-2021
Accepted Date : 7-07-2021