- Ahmed, F.F., Mansour, A.E.M., Mohamed, A.Y., Mostafa, E.A.M. and Ashour, N.E. (2013). Using silicon and salicylic acid for promoting production of HindyBisinnara mango trees grown under sandy soil. Middle East Journal of Agriculture Research. 2(2): 51-55.
- Ahmed, M.M.A.A., Ahmed, Y.M.A. and Oraby, A.A.F. (2018). Yield and fruit quality of Ewaise mango trees grown under upper Egypt conditions as affected by application of nutrients, plant extracts, selenium and silicon. Researcher. 10(4): 11-20.
- Arslan, D., Zencirci, N., Etoz, M., Ordu, B. and Bataw, S. (2016). Bread wheat responds salt stress better than einkorn wheat does during germination. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry. 40: 783-94.
- Augusto, R.G., Ginna, P.P. and Hermann, R.D. (2018). An evaluation of the use of calcium, potassium and silicon for the management of Diaphorina citri populations in Tahiti lime trees. Not Bot Horti Agrobo. 46(2): 546-52.
- Canales, E., Coll, Y., Hernandez, I., Portieles, R., Garcia, M.R., Lopez, Y. and Borras, H.O. (2016). ‘Candidatus Liberibacterasiaticus’, causal agent of citrus Huanglongbing, is reduced by treatment with brassinosteroids. PloS ONE. 11(1): 1-16.
- Costa, I.J.S., Pereira, M.C.T., Mizobutsi, G.P., Maia, V.M., Silva, J.F., Oliveira, J.A.A., Oliveira, M.B., Souza, V.N., Nietsche, R.S., Santos, E.F. and Korndorfer, G.H. (2015). Influence of silicon fertilization on ‘Palmer’ mango tree cultivation. Acta Horticulturae. 1075: 229-234.
- Datnoff, L.E., Rodrigues, F.A., Seebold, K.W. (2007). Silicon and plant disease. In: Mineral Nutrition and Plant Disease. American phytopathological Society, Saint Paul, USA, pp. 233-46.
- El- Kareem, M.R.G., Abdel, A.A.M.K., Mohamed, A.Y. (2014). The synergistic effects of using silicon and selenium on fruiting of Zaghloul date palm (Phoenix dectylifera L.) International Scholarly and Scientific Research and Innovation. 8(3): 259-62.
- El-Gioushy, S.F. (2016). Productivity, fruit quality and nutritional status of washington navel orange trees as influenced by foliar application with salicylic acid and potassium silicate combinations. Journal of Horticultural Science and Ornamental Plants. 8(2): 98-07.
- Epstein, E. and Bloom, A.J. (2005). Mineral nutrition of plants: Principles and perspectives, Second edition: Sinauer, Sunderland, MA.
- Gottwald, T.R. (2010). Current epidemiological understanding of citrus huanglongbing. Annual Review of Phytopathology. 48: 119-39.
- Guixin, C., Mei, Z. and Yongchao, L. (2017). Applying silicate fertilizer increases both yield and quality of table grape (Vitis vinifera L.) grown on calcareous grey desert soil. Proceedings of abstracts, 7th International Conference on Silicon in Agriculture. 129 pp.
- Habasy, R. (2016). Response of navel orange trees to potassium silicate application. Assiut Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 47: 164-72.
- Hanumanthaiah, M.R., Hipparagi, K., Renuka, D.M., Vijendrakumar, R.C., Santhosha, K.V. and Kumar, K.K. (2015). Effect of soil and foliar application of silicon on fruit quality parameters of banana cv. Neypoovan under hill zone. Plant Archives. 15(1): 221-24.
- Ibrahim, H.I.M. and Al- Wasfy, M.M. (2014). The promotive impact of using silicon and selenium with potassium and boron on fruiting of valencia orange trees grown under Minia region conditions. World Rural Observations. 6(2): 28-36.
- Kaluwa, K., Bertling, I. and Bower, J.P. (2011). Effect of postharvest silicon application on ‘Hass’ avocado fruit physiology. Acta Horticulturae. 911: 565-71.
- Kumbargire, G.A., Swamy, G.S.K. and Bawoor, S. (2015). Influence of diatomaceous earth on yield with its attributing characters and quality of banana in the northern zone of the Karnataka. Research in Environment and Life Sciences. 8(4): 705-08.
- Lalithya, K.A., Hipparagi, K., Thippeshappa, G. and Vishnuvardhana. (2013). Effect of silicon and micronutrients on growth and yield attributes of sapota cv. Kalipatti under hill zone. Crop Research. 46(1, 2 and 3): 146-49.
- Liang, Y.C., Sun, W.C., Zhu, Y.G., Christie, P. (2007). Mechanisms of silicon- mediated alleviation of abiotic stresses in higher plants: A review. Environmental Pollution. 147: 422-28.
- Ma, J.F. and Yamaji, N. (2006). Silicon uptake and accumulation in higher plants. Trends in Plant Science. 11(8): 392-97.
- Moamen, M.A.W. (2013). Response of Sakkoti date palms to foliar application of royal jelly, silicon and vitamins B. Journal of American Science. 9(5): 315-19.
- More, S.S., Gokhale, N.B., Shinde, S.E. and Korake, G.N. (2015). Effect of different sources of silica on nutrient content of leaves and fruit at different stages of Alphonso mango (Mangifera indica L.) in lateritic soil. Journal of Progressive Agriculture. 6(2): 1-9.
- Ramìrez, P.A.M. and Palou, L. (2016).Potassiumsilicate: A new organic tool for the control of citrus postharvest green mold. Acta Horticulturae. 42: 287-91.
- Wills, R.B.H., McGlasson, W.B., Graham, D., Lee, T.H. and Hall, E.G. (1989). Postharvest: An introduction to the physiology and handling of fruit and vegetables. B.S.P. Professional Books, Oxford. 3rd Edition.
- Zhang, M., Liangc, Y. and Chua, G. (2017). Applying silicate fertilizer increases both yield and quality of table grape (Vitisvinifera L.) grown on calcareous grey desert soil. Scientia Horticulturae. 225: 757-63.
Submitted Date : 15-10-2020
Accepted Date : 10-12-2020