- Arulbalachandran, D., Mullainathan, L. and Latha, S. (2017). Food Security and sustainable agriculture. Sustainable agriculture towards food security. Springer, Singapore. 3-13.
- Brevik, E.C. (2013). Soils and human health-an overview. In: Soils and human health. [Brevik EC, Burgess LC, Raton B (eds)] CRC, Boca Raton, pp: 29-56.
- Du, T., Kang, S., Zhang, J. and Davies, W.J. (2015). Deficit irrigation and sustainable water-resource strategies in agriculture for China’s food security. J. Exp. Bot. 66: 2253-2269.
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics. (2016). Agricultural statistics at a glance. http://eands.dacnet.nic.in/. Accessed 21 Aug 2017.
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics, DAC and FW (2018). https://aps.dac.gov.in/APY/Index.html accessed on 30/10/2019.
- Economic Intelligence Unit (EIU). (2017). Global Food security Index. http://foodsecurityindex.eiu.com/, Accessed 20 Oct 2017.
- FAO (2015). The state of food insecurity in the world 2015. Food and Agricultural Organizations of United Nations, Rome
- Godfray, H., Beddington, J. and Crute, I.R. (2010). Food security: the challenge of feeding ninebillion people. Science. 327: 812-818.
- Kaur, S., Lubana, P. P. and Aggarwal, R. (2013). Groundwater management for adaptation under changing climate conditions in Indian Punjab. Journal of Water and Climate Change. 4: 38-51.
- Poudel, P.B., Poudel, M.R., Gautam, A., Phuyal, S., Tiwari, C.K., Bashyal, N. and Bashyal, S. (2020). COVID-19 and its global impact on food and agriculture. Journal of Biology and Todays World. 9(5): 221.
- Ramakrishna, R. and Rao, D.T. (2008). Strengthening Indian Agriculture through Dryland Farming: need for reforms. Indian Journal of Agriculture Economy. 63: 460-476.
- Singh, R., Srivastava, P., Singh, P. and Raghubanshi, A.S. (2016). Sustainabilityindicators of the emergent agronomic practices: An Indian perspective.In: Environmental scienceand engineering: climate change and sustainable technology. [Gurjar BR, Molina LT (eds)] vol 12. Studium, New York, pp 142-166.
- Singh, R., Srivastava, P., Singh, P., Upadhyay, S. and Raghubanshi, A.S. (2017). Human overpopulation and food security: challenges for the agriculture sustainability. In: Environmental issues surrounding human overpopulation. IGI Global, pp 12-39.
- Srivastava, P., Singh, R., Tripathi, S. and Raghubanshi, A.S. (2016). An urgent need of sustainable thinking in agriculture-an Indian scenario. Ecol Indian. 67: 611-622.
- Souza, B.D. and Rao, K.M. (2016). Challenges in achieving food security in India. Asian Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science. 18: 957-961.
Submitted Date : 21-09-2020
Accepted Date : 16-01-2021