- Alagudurai. S. and Muthukrishnan, P. (2014). Effect of Crop Geometry, Irrigation regimes and nitrogen fertigation on fodder quality of Bajra Napier Hybrid Grass. Trends in Biosciences. 7(19): 3092-3096
- Bhuva, H.M. and Sharma, S. (2016). Influence of nutrient uptake by irrigation, nitrogen and phosphorus and their effect on quality parameters of rabi pearl millet. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. 15(3): 324-327.
- D.A.R.E. (1975). Annual report 1974-75. Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation, New Delhi.
- Dakheel, A.J., Shabbir, G., Al-Gailani, A.Q. (2009). Yield stability of pearl millet genotypes under irrigation with different salinity levels. European. Journal Science Research. 37: 288-301.
- Dastane, N.G., (1972). “A Practical Manual for Water Use Research”. Navbharat Prakashans, 702 Budhwarpath, Poona-2, 4-8 and 45-67.
- Henry, R.J. and Kettlewell, P.S. (1996). Cereal grain quality. London: Chapman and Hall.
- Jakhar, S.R., Singh, M. and Balai, C.M. (2006). Effect of farmyard manure, phosphorus and zinc levels on growth, yield, quality and economics of pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 76(1): 58-61.
- Kachhadiya, S.P., Chovatia, P.K., Jadav, K.V. and Sanandia, S.T. (2010). Effect of irrigation, mulches and antitranspirant on yield, quality and economics of summer pearl millet. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 6(1): 278- 282.
- Kanwar, S., Sharma, S., Karwasara, P.K., Poonia, T.C. and Rathore, P.S. (2015). Effect of moisture conservation practices and seed hardening on pearl millet. [Pennisetum glaucum (L.)] under rain-fed conditions. Research in Environment and Life Sciences. 8(1): 126-128.
- Keshavarz, L., Farahbakhsh, H. and Golkar, P. (2013). Effects of Different Irrigation and superabsorbent levels on physio-morphological traits and forage yield of millet (Pennisetum americanum L.) American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. 13(8): 1043-1049, 2013
- Khafi, H.R., Mehta, A.C., Bunsa, B.D., Dangaria C.J. and Davda B.K. (2011). Response of summer pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum L.) to irrigation scheduling. Crop Research. 41 (1, 2 and 3): 28-30
- Khairwal, I.S. and Yadav, O.P. (2005). Pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum) improvements in India-retrospect and prospects. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 75(4): 183-91.
- Maiti, R., Rodriguez, H.G. (2010). Pearl millet: potential alternative for grain and forage for livestock in semi-arid regions of mexico. International Journal of Bio-resource and Stress Management. 1(1): 45-47.
- Om Prakash, Yadav, R.C. and Deshwal, J.S. (2008). Effect of drought at different crop growth stages on productivity of pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 78(6): 505-8.
- Patel, P.T., Meisheri, T.G. and Mehta, H.M. (1994). Scheduling irrigation to summer pearl millet using pan evaporation. GAU Research Journal. 19: 1-4
- Patel, P.M., Patel, J.J. and Patel, G.G. and Gediya, K.M. (2010). Influence of irrigation schedules, mulches and antitranspirant on growth and yield of summer transplanted pearlmillet (Pennisetum glaucum L.) International Journal of Forestry and Crop Improvement. 1(2): 60-63.
- Patil, V.S., Kulkarni, G.N., Achar, H.P., Bhadrapur, T.G., Panchal, Y.P., Channabasiah, H.S.M. and Dastane, N.G. (1969). Annual report, ICAR, Soil and water management scheme of major river valley project areas. Agricultural Research. Stn., Siruguppa, Karnataka.
- Parihar, S.S., Sahu, B.S. and Singh, N.T. (1975). A critical appraisal of research on irrigation scheduling to crops. Proc. Second World Congress, International Water Resources Association, New Delhi, India. December 1975. Vol. 1: 343-51.
- Raval, C.H., Patel, A.M., Rathore, B.S., Vyas, K.G. and Bedse, R.D. (2014). Productivity, quality and soil fertility status as well as economics of multi-cut summer forage pearl millet as influenced by varying levels of irrigation and nitrogen. Research on Crops. 15(4): 785-789.
- Singh, R.K., Chakraborty, D., Garg, R.N., Sharma, P.K., Sharma, U.C. (2010). Effect of different water regimes and nitrogen application on growth, yield, water use and nitrogen uptake by pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum). Indian Journal of Agriculture Sciences. 80(3): 213-216.
- Singh, R., Singh, D.P. and Tyagi, P.K. (2003). Effect of Azotobacter, farmyard manure and nitrogen fertilization on productivity of pearl millet hybrids (Pennisetum glaucum) in semi-arid tropical environment. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science. 49: 21-24.
- Singh, R.K., Chakraborty, D., Garg, R.N., Trivedi, S.M. and Sharma, P.K. (2008). Nutrient uptake, growth and yield of pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum L.) in a typic Haplustept soil. Indian Journal of Crop Sciences. 3(1): 33-38.
- Sonawane, P.D, Wadile S.C., Girase, P.P., Chitodkar, S.S. and Sonawane, D.A. (2010) Response of summer pearl millet (Pennisetum glauchum L.) to depth and time of irrigation scheduling. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 6(1): 283-285.
- Tiwana, U.S., Singh, A. and Rani, U. (2012). Productivity, quality, nitrate-N and disease incidence in fodder pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum) as influenced by irrigation and nitrogen levels. Range Management and Agro forestry. 33(1): 69-72.
- Yadav, A.K., Kumar, A. Singh, J., Jat, R.D., Jat, H.S., Datta, A., Singh, K. and Chaudhary, R. (2014). Performance of pearl millet genotypes under irrigated and rainfed conditions at Hisar. Indian Journal of Applied and Natural Sciences. 6(2): 377-382.
Submitted Date : 17-03-2020
Accepted Date : 24-12-2020