- Abdel Zaher (2009). Studies on micropropagation of jack fruit a comparative histological studies on in vitro and ex vitro plant of jackfruit. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 4: 225-262
- Anonymous. (2011). Biennial Research Report of All India Coordinated Research Project on Tropical Fruits. Compiled and Edited by Sidhu, A.S., Patil, P., Reddy, P.V.R., Satisha, G.C. and Sakthivel (Tech. DOC. No. 100), published by the Project Coordinator (Tropical Fruits), IIHR, Bangalore, India.
- APAARI Report (2012). Jack fruit improvement in the Asia Pacific region a status report Asia pacific Association of Agricultural institutes, Bangkok, Thailand, 182 p.
- Azad, A.K. (1989). Studies on floral biology, the pattern of fruit set and quality of fruit borne in different sections of jack fruit plant, M.Sc. (Agri), Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, BAU, Mymensingh, Bangladesh 77p.
- Haq, N. (2011). Genetic Resources and Crop Improvement in the Jackfruit, Eds Thottappilly, G., Peter, K.V. and Valavi, S.G. (Publisher- Studium Press India Pvt. Ltd).
- Jagadeesh, S.L., Reddy, B.S., Basavaraj, N., Swamy, G.S.K., Gorbal, K., Hegde, L., Raghavan, G.S.V. and Kajjidoni, S.T. (2007). Inter-tree variability for fruit quality in jackfruit selections of Western Ghats of India. Scientia Horticulture. 112(4): 382-387.
- Priya Devi, S., Sunetra talaulikar, Gupta, M.J., Thangam, M., Singh, N.P. (2014). A guide to jack fruit cultivation and value addition, technical Bulletin No. 41, ICAR(RC) Goa, India
- Shyamalamma, S., Chandra, S.B.C., Hegde, M. and Naryanswamy, P. (2008). Evaluation of genetic diversity in jackfruit (Artocarpus heterophyllus Lam.) based on amplified fragment length polymorphism markers. Genetics and Molecular Research. 7(3): 645-656.
Submitted Date : 28-09-2018
Accepted Date : 16-10-2021