Chief EditorPradeep K. Sharma
Print ISSN 0253-1496
Online ISSN 0976-0741
NAAS Rating 4.63
Internet of things in agriculture: A review
First Online 26-12-2018|
- Agrawal, Sarita, and Manik Lal Das., (2011), Internet of Things- A paradigm shift of future Internet applications. In Engineering (NUiCONE), Nirma University International Conference on, 1-7. IEEE.
- Divya Kaur “IOT based Water Tank Control” [Article- Embedded for You] Jan/Feb 2016.
- Hussain. T.S, Hussain .M.S and Hira. S.T., (2012). Relevance of Internet of Things in Animal Stocks Chain Management in Pakistan’s Perspectives. International Journal of Information and Education Technology 2 (1).
- Patel, K. K, and Patel S. M., (2016), Internet of Things-IOT: Definition, Characteristics, Architecture, Enabling Technologies, Application & Future Challenges, International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing: 6 (5): 6122 -6131.
- Srishti Rawal., (2017), IOT based Smart Irrigation System International Journal of Computer Applications, 159 (8).
- Thinagaran Perumal, Md Nasir Sulaiman, Leong., (2015), Internet of Things (IoT) Enabled Water System, IEEE 4th Global Conference on Consumer Electronics (GCCE).
- Vani P. Divya and K. Raghavendra Rao., (2016), Measurement and Monitoring of Soil Moisture using Cloud IoT and Android System, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 9(31).
- Zhao, Ji-chun, Jun-feng Zhang, Yu Feng, and Jian-xin Guo., (2010), The study and application of the IOT technology in agriculture, In Computer Science and Information Technology ICCSIT, 3rd IEEE International Conference on, 52(2), 462-465. IEEE.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.