- Dhanushkodi, V. and Subrahmaniyan, K. (2012). Soil management to increase rice yield in salt affected coastal soil. Int. J. Res. Chem. Environ., 2(4): 1-5.
- Mahendran, S. (2007). Technology development for saline water irrigation to increase the crop production in the coastal saline soils of Ramanathapuram district. CSRC. TNAU.
- Manjunath, B.L., Gopal, R., Maharajan, R., Ramesh, R., and Singh, N. P. (2016). Effect of improved nutrient management on grain yield of rice and soil health under organic management. Indian J. Agron., 61 (1):25-32.
- Naik, V.R., Patel, P.B., and Patel, B.K. (2014). Study on effect of different organics on yield and quality of organically grown onion. The Bioscan. 9 (4): 1499-1503.
- Prasenjit Ray, Babu Lal Meena and Nath, C. P. (2014). Management of coastal soils for improving soil quality and productivity. Pop. kheti, 2(1): 95-99.
- Quadir, M., Noble, A.D., and Oster. (2005). Driving force for sodium removal during phytoremediation of calcareous sodic and saline sodic soil. Soil Use and Management. 21:173-180.
- Raghu Babu, M., Rajendra Prasad, B., and Srikanth, I. (2004). Subsurface skimming techniques for coastal sandy soils, Bulletin No. 1/04: 18pp., A I C R P Saline Water Scheme, Bapatla.
- Vanathi, D. and Mohamed Amanullah, M. (2007). Internat. J. Agric. Sci., 3(1): 39-42.
Submitted Date : 24-10-2017
Accepted Date : 2-12-2017