- A.M. Yousif, D.E. Evans. (2015). Study of malt quality characteristic development during the malting process to optimize malting of Australian barley varieties. Australian Export Grains Innovation Centre.
- Alnarp. (2013). Doctoral Thesis on Barley Genetic Resources Swed ish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Biadge Kefale, Yadesa Abushu. (2017). Malt Quality Profile of Malt Barley Varieties Grown in the Central Highlands of Ethiopia. International Journal of Bioorganic Chemistry. 2(3): 130-134.
- CSA. (2017). Report on area and production of major crops (private peasant holdings, Meher season). Volume I, Statistical Bulletin, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, p10-12.
- Melle Tilahun, Asfaw Azanaw and Getachew Tilahun (2015). Participatory evaluation and promotion of improved food barley varieties in the highlands of north western Ethiopia. Wudpecker Journal of Agricultural Research. 4(3): 50-53.
- Selamawit Markos and Tariku Simion (2018). Adaptability evaluation of early maturing food barley in highland areas of southern Ethiopia. Southern Agricultural Research Institute, Arbaminch Agricultural Research Center Vol.71.
- Shahidur Rashid, Gashaw Abate, Solomon Lemma, James Warner, Leulsegged Kasa and Nicholas Minot (2015). Barley value chain in Ethiopia: Research for Ethiopia’s agriculture policy (reap): Analytical Support for the Agricultural Trans formation Agency.
- USDA. (2017). Ethiopia Grain and Feed Annual Report. Global Agricultural Information Network. (grain) Report ET1503. Foreign Agricultural Service, USDA, Washington, DC. Retrieved July 22, from http://www.fas.usda.gov/data/ethiopia-grain-and feed-annual.
Submitted Date : 28-07-2020
Accepted Date : 23-09-2020