Chief EditorPradeep K. Sharma
Print ISSN 0253-1496
Online ISSN 0976-0741
NAAS Rating 4.63
Integrated nutrient management practices for enhancing growth and yield of pigeonpea: A Review
First Online |
- Anonymous. (2008). Annual report of AICRP on pigeonpea, Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur.
- Anonymous. (2010). Annual report of AICRP on Pigeonpea, Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur.
- Anonymous. (2012). Status of pigeonpea research in Karnataka, published by Principal Scientist AICRP on Pigeonpea UAS, GKVK, Bangalore.
- Babalad, H. B. (2000). Integrated nutrient management for sustainable production in soybean cropping system. Ph.D thesis UAS, Dharwad. Pp-140.
- Dubey, S. and Yyas, M. D. (2010) Integrated nutrient management in pigeonpea + soybean intercropping system under rainfed conditions. Mysore J. Agric. Sci., 44 (4): 781-785.
- Dudhat, M. S., Mathukia, . K. and Khampara, V. B. (1997). Effect of nutrient management through organic and inorganic source on growth, yield, quality and nutrient uptake by wheat (Triticum aestivum). Indian J. Agron., 42 (3): 455-458.
- Gholve, S. G., Shinde, S. G. and Gaikwad, C. B. (2005). Efficacy of integrated nutrient management for pigeonpea pearl- millet intercropping system under dryland conditions. J. Maharashtra. Agric. Univ., 30 (1): 41-43.
- Goud, V. V., Konde, H. B. and Mothod, P. V. (2012). Optimization of agronomic requirement for medium duration pigeonpea hybrid under rainfed condition in vertisol. Legume Res., 35 (3): 264-267.
- Kumawat, N., Singh, R. P., Kumar, R. and Hari, O. (2013). Effect of integrated nutrient management on the performance of sole and intercropped pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) under rainfed conditions. Indian J. Agron., 58 (3): 309-315.
- Meena, M. C., Dwivedi, B. S., Singh, D., Sharma, B. M., Kumar, K. and Rana, D. S. (2012). Effect of integrated nutrient management on productivity and soil health in pigeonpea (Cajanus cajana)-wheat (Triticum aestivum) cropping system. Indian J. Agron. 57 (4): 333-337.
- Nagaraju, A. P and Mohankumar, H. K. (2009). Response of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) to activated rock phosphate. Mysore J. Agric. Sci., 43 (1): 11-17.
- Pandey, I. B., Singh, S. K. and Tiwari, S. (2013). Integrated nutrient management for sustaining the productivity of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajana) based intercropping systems under rainfed condition. Indian J. Agron., 58(2): 192-197.
- Pandey, R. and Kushwaha, H. S. (2009). Productivity and profitability of pigeonpea under different sources of nutrients in rain fed condition of central Indian. J. Food Legume., 22 (4): 304-305.
- Patil, H. M. and Shete, B. T. (2008). Integrated nutrient management in pigeonpea-pearl millet intercropping system under dryland conditions. J. Maharashtra Agric. Univ. 33 (1): 119-120.
- Reddy, A. S. R., Babu, R., Reddy, M. C. S., Khan, M. M. and Rao, M. M. (2011). Integrated nutrient management in pigeonpea (Cajanus cajana). Int. J. Applied Bio. Pharm. Tech. 2 (2): 476-470.
- Roddannavar, S. S. (2008). Integrated nutrient management in pigeonpea (Cajanus cajana millsp.) based intercropping system. Department of agronomy, Univ. Agril Sci, GKVK. Bangalore.
- Sharma, A., Kumar, A and Potdar, M. P. (2009). Response of pigeonpea to conjunctive use of organic and inorganic source of fertilizers under rainfed conditions. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci. 22 (1): 8-10.
- Sharma, A., Pandit, S.R. and Mohan, C. (2010). Integrated nutrient management in pigeonpea Cajanus cajana) based intercropping system under rain fed conditions. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci. 23 (4): 584-589.
- Sharma, A., Pandit, S. R., Dharmaraj, P. S. and Mohan, C. (2012) Response of pigeonpea to biofertilizers in pigeonpea based intercropping systems under rainfed conditions. Karnataka. J. Agric. Sci. 25 (3): 322-325.
- Sharma, R., Rathod, P. and Basavaraj, K., (2010a). Agronomic management of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajana) based intercropping systems for improving productivity under rainfed conditions. Karnataka J. Agric. Sci., 23 (4): 570-574.
- Sharma, D. P., Sharma, T. R., Agarwal R. B. and Rawat, A., 2003, Differential response of turmeric to organic and inorganic fertilizers. JNKVV Res. J. 37 (2): 17-19.
- Singh, A. K. and Singh, R. S. (2012). Effect of phosphorus and bio inoculants on yield, nutrient uptake and economics of long duration pigeonpea (Cajanus cajana). Indian J. Agron. 57 (3): 265-269.
- Tiwari, D., Sharma, B. B. and Singh, V. K., (2011). Effect of integrated nutrient management in pigeonpea based intercropping system. J. Food. Legume. 24 (4): 304-305.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.