Chief EditorPradeep K. Sharma
Print ISSN 0253-1496
Online ISSN 0976-0741
NAAS Rating 4.63
Seriwaste vermicompost- A trend of new sustainable generation – A Review
First Online |
- Bhogesha, K., Das, P.K. and Madhava Rao, Y.R.. (1997). Effect of various sericultural composts on mulberry leaf yield and quality under irrigated condition. Indian J. Seric., 36: 30-34.
- Choudhury, P.C., Das, P.K. Ghosh, R.K.M and Datta, R.K. (1993). Recycling technology of sericulture waste as compost. Indian Silk, 32: 28-30.
- Das, P.K., Bhogesha, K. Sundareswaran, P. Madhana Rao, Y.R. and Sharma, D.D. (1997). Vermiculture: Scope and potentiality in Sericulture. Indian Silk. 36: 23-26.
- Gupta, V.P., Suryanarayana, N. Rajan, R.K and Dandin, S.B. (2009). Organic based farming for sustainable mulberry sericulture. Indian Silk. 47: 10-13.
- Hazra, C.R. (2007). Organic manures for sustainable agriculture. J. Agric., 12: 1-10.
- Kalaiyarasan. V. (2011). Utilization of seriwaste compost as a suppliment to inorganic fertilizer in hybrid maize – cowpea cropping system. M.Sc. Thesis, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore-3.
- Kamili, A. S. and Mosoodi, A. M. (2000). Principle of Temperate Sericulture. Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi. pp. 105-116.
- Nath, G., Sing, K. and Singh, D. K. (2009). Chemical analysis of vermicomposts / vermiwash of different combinations of animal, agro and kitchen wastes. Aust. J. Basic and Appl. Sci. 3(4): 3672- 3676.
- Palm, C.A., Myers, R.J.K and Nandua, S.M. (1997). Combined use of organic and inorganic nutrient on plant diseases resistance and its mechanism. Plant Nutrition and Fertilizer Science. 12(3): 445-450.
- Pandey, R.K., Khan, M.A. Bindroo, B.B. Anil Dhar and Chauhan, S.S. (2008). Vermicomposting of seriwaste. (Eisenia foetida). Indian Silk. 46: 6-8.
- Sharma, A.R. and Mittra, B.N. (2007). Effect of different rates of application of organic security in harmony with nature.
- Singhal, B.K., Dhar, A. and Khan, M.A. (2008). Thermo guard mat: An Eco- friendly low cost Device for Seri- vermey. Indian Silk. 46: 9-11.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.