- Ayers, J. and Dodman, D. (2010). Climate change adaptation and development I: the state of the debate. Progress in Development Studies. 10: 161-168.
- Fazal, S. and Amin, A. (2013). Boatmen and status of Dal Lake and its environs: A tale of Srinagar. Environment and Urbanization Asia. 4: 73-92.
- Haq, A.H.M.R., Ghosal, T.K. and Ghosh, P. (2004). Cultivating Wetlands in Bangladesh. Leisa Magazine. 20: 18-20.
- Hossain, M.A. (2014). Floating cultivation: An indigenous technology for adapting to water logging situation towards sustainable livelihood security in the low lying areas of Bangladesh. Journal of Bioscience and Agriculture Research. 1: 54-58.
- Irfanullah, H. M. (2013a). Floating Gardening: A Local Lad becoming a Climate Celebrity? Clean Slate, Auckland, New Zealand, p. 26-27.
- Irfanullah, H.M. (2013b). The ‘moving sown fields’: Anyone interested SILnews, Wageningen, The Netherlands. 63: 22-23.
- Irfanullah, H.M. (2009). Floating gardening in Bangladesh: Already affected by climate variability? In: IUCN, UNEP, UNU. Biodiversity conservation and response to climate variability at community level. IUCN, UNEP, UNU, Dhaka, Bangladesh, p. 7-14.
- Irfanullah, H.M., Azad, M.A.K., Kamruzzaman, M. and Wahed, M.A. (2011). Floating gardening in Bangladesh: a means to rebuild lives after devastating flood. Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge. 10: 31-38.
- Islam, T. and Atkins, P. (2007). Indigenous floating cultivation: a sustainable agricultural practice in the wetlands of Bangladesh. Development in Practice. 17: 130-136.
- IUCN, (2009). 2nd Phase Final Report (April 2008–June 2009): Organizing Resource Generation and Nutritional Support (ORGANS). IUCN Bangladesh Country Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh. p.33.
- Kabir. A., Moniruzzaman. M., Jahan, K. and Shahjahan, M. (2019). Cost-benefit Analysis of Seedling Production on Floating Beds in a Few Selected Areas of Bangladesh. Journal of Agricultural Studies. 7: 75-86.
- Kates, R.W. (2000). Cautionary tales: adaptation and the global poor. Climatic Change. 45: 5-17.
- Nyong, A., Adesina, F. and Elasha, B.O. (2007). The value of indigenous knowledge in climate change mitigation and adaptation strategies in the African Sahel. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change. 12: 787-797.
- Pavel, M.A.A. Chowdhury, M.A. and Mamun, A.A.A. (2014). Economic evaluation of floating gardening as a means of adapting to climate change in Bangladesh. International Journal of Environmental Studies. 71: 261-269.
- Pavel, M.A.A., Khan, M. A. S. A., Rahman, S. A. and Mamun, M.A.A. (2013). Climate change adaptation strategy for the folk communities: an approach to vegetable production in flood prone areas. International Journal of Agronomy and Plant Production. 4: 745-752.
Submitted Date : 16-04-2020
Accepted Date : 3-09-2020